That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Episode 48 [English Sub]

 That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Episode 48 [English Sub]

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

Episode 48 : The Octagram

Episode Summary :

Clayman, now awakened, once again stands in Rimuru's way. To put an end to their long grudge, and also to become a demon lord both in name and reality, Rimuru challenges Clayman to their last fight.

=========== S1 English Full Episode Playlist : DM me on TELEGRAM The Slime Diaries English Full Episode Playlist : DM me on TELEGRAM =========== 2021 summer anime ongoing! *。☆Weekly Updates at 23:00 every Tuesday ☆。*゚ Free Anime Streaming Online on @ashik_anime a Channel! Be sure to subscribe to our channel so you won't miss the latest Anime! For more information, connect with us on: INSTAGRAM : @ashik_anime TELEGRAM : @ashik_anime

0 Comments